Monday, March 18, 2013

I'm leaving tomorrow.  So much to update you on.

This past week I have been walking to the beat of elton John's "circle of life".  My mind has wandered between the warm white sands of Zanzibar and class III preps. (this is dent speak for you non dentists out there reading my blog).

Yesterday I took only the biggest exam of my life.  I hope it went well.  I wait 2-3 days to find out results.  This is scary.  If I pass, I practically have myself a degree.  And, if I don't, I have 2 days to re-apply.

Dentistry aside, today, is the day after my exam, and my focus is now Africa.  I have last minute details to pack, a quick trip to the school, bank, etc to handle.

For the future students that want to go, I can send you a sample of the documents we made that you can make for yourselves.

My flight is in 2-3 hrs, and I await with nervousness and excitement.

Jambo, Habari Gani, Africa, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment