Sunday, January 6, 2013

PREPPING FOR TZ!

Today I accomplished a few things: 


1. I used wikitravel to find a few recommended travel agents in Arusha.  I sent out a few emails and got 3 responses. I will update on the responses I received when I get a chance because tomorrow I plan on calling all 3 responders to see our options  in the Serengeti and costs. 

2.  I also decided to get myself an underwater camera so I can get some sikk video footage of snorkeling in Zanzibar!  I also want to get scuba certified to make the MOST of my experience in Zanzibar.  (if possible, that would be my dream).   I ended up going with a Olympus TG-1lHS.  I also want to buy a wet suit (altho water temps ~85 degrees in march in Zanzibar) for my scuba experience.  

3.  For those planning a trip, I also decided to put up a few of the blogs I came across reg. trips in Dar/Zanzi?Arusha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment